Get the perfect fixture fit at an affordable price.
Our new, smaller Philips CorePro LED Corn Cob lamps replace conventional metal halide
and high pressure sodium lamps, making it hassle-free to retrofit and maximize efficiency.
Designed to fit fixtures in most relevant applications, these omni-directional ballast-bypass lamps
offer an ideal and affordable way to upgrade existing HID fixtures to the latest LED technology.
• Passive Cooling lamps eliminate fan noise and reduces moving parts which require additional maintenance over time
• Up to 70% energy savings1
• Long life lowers maintenance costs by reducing re-lamp frequency
• UL Type B solution allows installer to bypass the ballast and reduce maintenance costs
• Offered in both mogul-based and medium-based options
• Wide ambient temperature operating range from -40°F to +113°F (-40°C to +45°C)
• Mogul-based lamps are DLC rated
• UL damp rated (UL1993 + UL1598C)
• Built in surge protection
• Passive cooling
• Available in 3000K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures (CCT)
• Universal burn positioning
• Suitable for both enclosed and open fixtures
• 5-year limited warranty2
• Additional High Wattage Corn Cob lamps available in our MasterClass range.